Tutorial: K2 Process Simulation Part 1
In this video, we take a look at how to set up a basic K2 process simulation in BlueWave.
Having watched this tutorial, you should understand:
Back to Video List
The main components of a BlueWave simulation definition:
- process start information,
- activity duration information,
- acitivty allocation to a role group,
- line probabilities.
- How role groups are created and assigned to activities.
- That simulations are executed selecting process definitions to run against a role group.
- The meaning of the various simulation result diagrams and statistics.
- How to export the simulation's results to HTML.