Tutorial: Testing Module
In this video, we take a look at how BlueWave facilitates both manual and automated testing.
Having watched this tutorial, you should understand:
Back to Video List
- How to create process start scenarios to kick off K2 process instances.
- The role of the manage worklist screen in manually tracking and actioning work items.
- How automated tests are created using a visual designer:
- Process start scenarios can be (re-)used to start a process instance.
- Each activity you're expecting to hit is assigned a "step", with an action which needs
to be automatically applied once done.
- Optionally, assertions can be made on the value of data fields.
- How the test runner executes one or more automated tests in parallel.